Taisia Ermolaeva, guest soloist, soprano, soprano, graduated from the Academic College of Music under the Tchaikovsky State Conservatory of Moscow in 2006 and the Milan Conservatory (Conservatorio di musica “Giuseppe Verdi” di Milano, Italy) in 2010; in 2014 she completed her post-graduate studies at the Civica Scuola di Musica Claudio Abbado in Italy.
In 2013, she sang Lady Macbeth (Verdi’s Macbeth) at the Cagliari Opera Theatre (Italy), Aida (Verdi’s Aida) at the Verdi Theatre (Florence, Italy), Santuzza (Mascagni’s Cavalleria Rusticana) at the Teatro Comunale in Sassari. In 2014, she performed as Isolde (Wagner’s Tristan und Isolde) at Maggio Musicale Fiorentno (Florence, Italy), Abigail (Verdi’s Nabucco) in Mecklemburgisches Staats Theater (Schwerin, Germany). In 2015, she sang Amelia (Verdi’s Un ballo in maschera) at the Chioggia City Theatre (Italy), Leonora (Beethoven’s Fidelio) at Maggio Musicale Fiorentino, and Turandot (Puccini’s Turandot) at the Coccia Theater (Navarra, Italy).
Since 2015 Taisia Ermolaeva has been soloist at the Novaya Opera Theatre.
Her repertory includes the following parts: Tatyana (Tchaikovsky Eugene Onegin), Liza (Tchaikovsky’s The Queen of Spades), Manon Lescaud (Puccini’s Manon Lescaud), Madama Butterfly (Puccini’s Madama Butterfly), Leonora (Verdi’s Il Trovatore), Elizabeth of Valois (Verdi’s Don Carlos), Desdemona (Rossini’s Otello), Leonora (Verdi’s La forza del destino), Odabella (Verdi’s Atilla), Ariadne (Strauss’ Ariadne auf Naxos), Salome (Strauss’ Salome), Adriana Lecouvreur (Cilea’s Adriana Lecouvreur), Maddalena de Coigny (Giordano’s /Andrea Chénier), Elizabeth (Wagner’s Tannhäuser), Agatha (Weber’s Der Freischütz).
Awards and Honours
- Prize-winner of the Assami International Competition (2nd Prize, Milan, Italy, 2010).
- Prize-winner of the special prize of Richardo Zadonai International Competition (Italy, 2010)
- Prize-winner of the special prize of Francisco Viñas International Competition (Barcelona, Spain, 2011)
- Prize-winner of Giuseppina Cobelli International Competition (3rd Prize, Italy, 2011)
- Prize-winner of the La Citta Sonora International Opera Competition (3rd Prize, Italy, 2011)
- Prize-winner of the María Malibrán International Competition (1st Prize, Italy, 2012)
- Prize-winner of the Giancinto Prandelli (1st Prize, Italy, 2012)
- Prize-winner of the Marcello Giordani International Competition (1st Prize, Italy, 2012)
- Prize-winner of the Flaviano Labó International Competition (1st Prize, Italy, 2013)
- Prize-winner of the Givanni Batisto Rubini International Competition (1st Prize, Italy, 2014)
Roles performed at the Novaya Opera